Senior Architect (ERP Architect)
- 12-month initial contract + possible 12-month extensions
- Anticipated 50/50 WFH and in office hybrid
- Only Australian are eligible for this position
- 12-month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Sydney Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Senior Architect (ERP Architect). This position is located in their busy Sydney office for an initial 12-month contract.
About the Position
Multifaceted role, consisting of driving architecture governance, managing the architecture repository, and expanding our architecture function from solution architecture to enterprise architecture.
Additionally, you will serve as the lead architect for a strategic ERP program and other key initiatives, ensuring alignment with business goals and driving successful implementation.
This is a strategic and hands-on role that requires exceptional communication skills, leadership abilities, and a strong understanding of enterprise architecture and business architecture principles.
- Being the lead architect on a greenfields implementation of a SaaS ERP platform.
- Uplifting the enterprise architecture capability by:
– Consolidating architecture artefacts across domains of applications, data, cyber security and cloud/infrastructure
– Developing executive level strategy artefacts
– Drive uplift of the architecture practice through repositories, patterns, best practices, etc
– Leading the architecture governance process
- Recommending system improvements to optimise long term outcomes and maximise performance.
- Developing and maintaining the technology roadmap for the Enterprise Applications domain and ERP implementation, ensuring alignment with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Defining and enforcing architectural standards, guidelines, and best practices to ensure a robust and scalable technology solution.
- Conducting in-depth technical analysis, feasibility studies, and risk assessments to identify potential challenges and provide innovative solutions.
The Architect must have:
- Proven experience with ERP Greenfield implementations, particularly with Finance and HR platforms.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing an Enterprise Architect practice in a medium to large organisation.
- 5 years’ experience in ERP architecture, 5 years’ experience in Enterprise architecture.
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience as a senior architect or a similar role, leading the implementation of an ERP system.
- Proven experience as an enterprise architect, ideally with a focus on applications, integration and business architecture.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to address complex technical challenges and make informed decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements, translate them into architectural designs, and ensure alignment with industry best practices.
- Influence & Negotiation
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Risk management
- Data literacy
- Technology and business systems literacy
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by COB on Monday 13/11/2023
Email for questions: email@example.com
As part of your application please explain in 2 paragraphs, your experience in implementing greenfield ERP architectures, particularly finance and HR systems. You experience in implementing an Architecture practice in an organisation.
The selection criteria include the qualifications, experience and capabilities required for the role. Your application will be reviewed based on ability to demonstrate, or potential to develop, the capabilities required.
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.