Employment Service Officer
- Temporary Assignment commencing 8 January 2024
- Adelaide SA and Brisbane QLD Locations
- Potential for hybrid WFH options available
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage APS4 Employment Service Officers. This position is located in their busy QLD CBD or SA offices for temporary assignment commencing 8 January 2024.
APS4 (equivalent) positions perform a number of frontline activities. They interact with job seekers and employers via telephone, e-mail and web-chat.
As part of their usual duties, successful candidates will:
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Investigating, managing, and resolving complex cases
- Work in a rostered environment
- Identifying learning opportunities and providing mentoring to staff
- Navigate across multiple IT systems in real-time
- Demonstrating excellent workplace behaviours including working within a team and promoting positive team culture
- Contact centre experience desirable
- Baseline Clearance Desirable (but not required)
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 2:00 PM on 09/11/2023
Email for questions: email@example.com
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.