Executive Support Officer
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- ACT Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an Executive Support Officer. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 6 month contract.
- Perform a range of support functions for the Division, including coordinating tasks for senior executive.
- Provide high quality administrative support in collating papers and folders to meetings attended by Senior Executive.
- Liaise with various areas of the department to provide
assistance with general enquiries relating to coordination activities.
- High levels of organisation.
- Ability to adhere to timeframes and meet due dates for actionable items.
- Clear and concise communication with various external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a tight knit and fast paced team to support the First Assistant Secretary.
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 17/11/2023
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.