- Contract until the 30 June 2024
- State Government Agency
- Brisbane CBD Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage a TO3 Technical Officer. This position is located in their busy Brisbane CBD office for an initial contract until the 30 June 2024.
About the Position
Working within the Reporting, Information and Digital Solutions directorate, the successful candidates will be part of the Independent Data Validation Team that leads a program aimed at improving the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of government management data.
• Provide technical and customer support to the department to assist them with
installing, using, and maintaining e-monitoring equipment as part of a field trial.
• Liaise with e-monitoring suppliers, field trial participants and other trades people to answer enquiries via phone, email and in person
• Analyse e-monitoring data to troubleshoot
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including other government agencies, on e-monitoring matters.
• Assist with the administration and development of independent monitoring plans and policies.
• Download, de-encrypt and analyse e-monitoring footage using supplied software.
• Travel within Queensland will be required as part of this role, with the possibility of overnight stays.
• Sound working knowledge of MS Office and other IT skills
• Agility to adapt to work changes and manage a variety of tasks.
• Hold a C Class – Open Driver’s License
Benefits working with this Client
- Growth in a state government role
- Possible extensions available
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 20/11/2023
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.