- Contract until 28 June 2024
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra and Melbourne Locations
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Procurement Officer. This position is located in their busy Canberra or Melbourne offices for an initial contract until 28 June 2024.
About the Position
The roles are unique in scope, with the opportunity to work across and bring together a broad suite of skills, including strategic policy, regulatory reform, data and digital strategy, human-centred design, business engagement, program management, and corporate support.
- Actively participate in stakeholder meetings and planning activities to achieve continuous improvement in business practices.
- Develop and negotiate contracts with suppliers.
- Develop and contribute to executive reporting briefs with analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve outcomes.
- Lead the compliance and auditing of procurement and financial practices.
- Provide subject matter expert advice to Team Members ensuring compliance with legislative frameworks and best practice.
- Baseline Security Clearance required
- Strong digital literacy awareness and confidence in the use of digital tools to solve problems, be productive, and collaborate with others in a digital environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative with resilience, and ability to manage competing and changing priorities while contributing to a positive work environment.
- Formal qualifications and/or experience with legislative and governance frameworks and best practice with regards to the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 21/11/2023
Email for questions: email@example.com
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.