ASO2 Payroll Officer
- Previous experience in frontline customer service, contact centre / payroll
- Payroll experience is not mandatory
- Start ASAP, Full time role working with high volumes
- Contract until 25/01/2023
- State Government Agency
- Adelaide Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage 2 x ASO2 Payroll Officer. This position is located in their busy Adelaide office for an initial contract until 25/01/2023.
About the Position
The role is best suited to candidates with previous experience in frontline customer service, contact centre and payroll, in a fast paced customer service role, with high volumes.
- Preferred experience in a call centre or fast paced hospitality or retail environment
- High level attention to detail
- CHRIS21 or similar payroll/accounting system experience (not essential)
- Good data entry skills, accuracy and proven reliability
- Ability to communicate in an exceptional manner, both orally and in writing
- Must have a valid National Police Clearance check and a copy is to be provided at the interview stage
Benefits working with this Client
- Start ASAP
- Adelaide CBD location
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 20/11/2023
Email for questions: email@example.com
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.