- Contract until 28/11/2023
- Federal Government Agency
- Adelaide SA Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an EL1 Procurement Officer. This position is located in their busy Adelaide SA office for an initial contract until the 28/11/2023.
• Support agency officials in establishing a new government panel or other arrangement to meet Agency specialist technical support needs, in close consultation with relevant line areas and department central procurement team.
• Support agency officials in developing division procurement strategies
• Lead the establishment of project management mechanisms for the effective implementation and oversight of division procurement strategies.
• Provide recommendations to division leadership and executive staff on resource requirements to meet forecast procurement needs.
• Providing guidance and leadership to the APS6 Procurement Officer, including setting performance objectives and conducting regular performance evaluations.
- Must have a current Baseline Clearance
- Have in-depth knowledge of and experience in complex commercial contract management and Commonwealth Procurement Framework.
- Have a sound understanding of the PGPA Act 2013 and Rule 2014, as well as Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Have a Cert IV or diploma in procurement and contract management or equivalent experience in the same field
Benefits working with this Client
- Growth in federal government position
- 12-month possible extension
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 24/11/2023
Email for questions: email@example.com
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.