APS4 Customer Service Officer
- 6-month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- ACT Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS4 Customer Service Officer. This position is located in their busy Tuggeranong ACT office for an initial 6-month contract.
About the Position
The Helpdesk has 10 to 15 staff with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds. Working collaboratively is important as the team works closely together on a daily basis.
This is an entry level position in grants administration. No previous government experience is required as the successful applicant will be trained up in all aspects of the role. An ability to demonstrate the core capabilities and personal skills is highly desired.
- Work individually and as part of a team to respond to phone and email enquiries from a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Handle enquiries in a professional and considerate manner.
- Troubleshoot issues, escalating as required and monitoring the progress through to resolution.
- Accurately record information in the job management system.
- Participate in learning and development opportunities.
- Maintain a level of comfort around basic technology including the Microsoft suite other grant related systems.
- Participate in business improvement initiatives and other projects.
- Well-rounded customer service skills.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Communicates in a positive and inclusive manner, willingly sharing personal views and ideas.
- Ability to utilise multiple programs and systems with an understanding of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Australian Citizenship required for security clearance.
Benefits working with this Client
- Growth in a federal government role
- Baseline Security Clearance will be sponsored if required
- Potential extensions are available
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 9:00 AM on 24/11/2023
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.