- Contract until the 20/12/2024
- State Government Agency
- QLD Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage an Project Manager. This position is located in their busy QLD office for an initial contract until the 20/12/2024.
- Lead the preparation and dissemination of high-quality project proposals, project documents, reports, submissions, briefing notes, evaluations, advice and budgets under the general direction of the project manager and/or sponsor.
- Manage staff in accordance with departmental policies, apply performance management skills including performance and development.
- Review and refine project scope and clarify stakeholder expectations.
- Develop and manage project communications.
- Negotiate, schedule and manage delivery of project outputs within allocated resources, ensuring that the deliverables meet the requirements and expectations of business.
- Undertake risk and issue identification
- Contribute analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Undertake and/or lead research and analysis
- Diploma or Degree in Project Management or similar.
- Experience with local or state government in the implementation of animal management or local public health and safety programs.
- Experience in managing projects that operation within a regulatory environment.
Benefits working with this Client
- Possible 6-month extension
- Growth in a state government role
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 02/01/2024
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.