Senior Reporting Analyst / Developer
- Multiple positions ASO6/7 Senior Reporting Analyst/Developer
- Adelaide Location, some work from home options offered
- Potential extensions available
- Contract until 30 June 2024
- State Government Agency
- Adelaide Location
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage a Senior Reporting Analyst / Developer. This position is located in their busy Adelaide office for an initial contract until 30 June 2024.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Senior Reporting Analyst / Developer is accountable to the Technical Manager, Operational Reporting for the provision of expert analysis, technical and advisory services in relation to the delivery of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Reporting Services to satisfy Reporting Requirements.
- Analyse, design, develop, test, deploy and provide support of accurate and timely reports to meet clinical and administrative staff reporting requirements from information contained or produced by the EMR Solution.
- Apply appropriate data extraction, statistical tools/methodologies for the specific data set and report complexity.
- Design and deploy ETL, stored procedures, reports and queries using database administration knowledge and skills.
- Ensure that the reporting SDLC is fully documented to underpin quality assurance processes to enable report output verification.
- Contribute to a sustainable reporting service by the reuse or modification of existing reports and/or functions where appropriate, to expedite report delivery to end users and support consistency of report outputs.
- Ensure that externally generated reporting artefacts and procedures are constructed and implemented using EMR Application & Infrastructure supported best practice.
- Adhere to a rigorous Quality Assurance program to ensure the delivery of accurate and usable reports verified by the report requestor.
- Liaise with other operations team members to ensure code sets for data items are designed to meet mandatory state and national data provision and reporting requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate data validation rules are applied to data when extracted from EMR.
- Comply with a rigorous, quality focused clinical report production and distribution lifecycle process to ensure that information management is accurate and appropriate to support clinical and administrative service delivery for patients within the Local Health Network.
- Participate in EMR system testing to ensure that EMR Solution changes do not affect the integrity and validity of EMR reports.
- Contribute to the EMR Project Risk Management process, ensuring that risks are documented with plausible elimination or mitigation strategies. Ensure that appropriate solutions or mitigations are constructed, approved and implemented and that uncontrolled risks are escalated to EMR Project leadership team as required.
- Proven expertise and experience in the translation and progression of end user requirements through the SDLC process into reports that support the end users’ needs.
- Proven expertise and experience in the development of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and other artefacts within Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Proven experience in the development and maintenance of reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Proven experience in the development of ETL and transformation routines, preferably using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Proven experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Stack.
- Proven experience in Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS).
- Proven experience in Writing and optimising SQL queries and procedures.
- Proven experience in SQL Performance Tuning and Requirements gathering.
BENEFITS WORKING WITH KARLKA RECRUITING GROUP
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 10:00 AM on Friday 02/02/2023
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.