Cost Recovery Modeller
- Multiple positions and WFH arrangements available
- Baseline Security Clearance Required
- Potential extensions available
- 12-month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an EL1/EL2 Cost Recovery Modeller. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 12-month contract.
About the Position
Under direction develop, document and hand-over one or more cost recovery models to support the development of new cost recovery arrangements for the Department’s trade and exports regulatory activities.
- Experience in activity-based costing methods.
- High level technical expertise in designing cost recovery models consistent with the commonwealth cost recovery guidelines.
- The ability to design and implement any necessary tools to gather and analyse information and data necessary to develop cost recovery models.
- The ability to prepare and explain cost recovery models, with options and maintenance instructions, that will underpin Cost Recovery Implementation Statements and integration with the department’s financial management information system as well as any ancillary systems such as an activity-based allocation engine/tool.
- All personnel used by the supplier will need to pass our vetting / suitability processes to access our IT network or be unescorted whilst on department premises.
Additional Mandatory Requirements
The candidate must:
- Be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for this role.
- Have a minimum of Baseline Security Clearance.
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by COB on Thursday 08/02/2023
Email for questions: email@example.com
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.