- Contract until the 16/09/2024
- Federal Government Agency
- ACT Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Financial Accountant. This position is located in their busy ACT office for an initial contract until the 16/09/2024.
- Undertake accurate and timely complex journal preparation and reconciliations
- Support the monthly and annual reporting
- Prepare high-quality financial statements work papers
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with our clients
- Undertake specialist or technical research and analysis to achieve high-quality results
- May manage staff and their priorities to deliver high-quality and timely team outputs.
- Experience using financial reporting systems and spreadsheets.
- Must have a Baseline or higher (Must be an Australian Citizen to obtain).
Benefits working with this Client
- Possible extensions
- 3 positions available
- Growth in a federal government role
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 09/02/2023
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.