AEM Forms Developer
- Contract until 31st December 2024
- Federal Government Agency
- ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, & VIC Locations
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an AEM Forms Developer. This position has locations all around Australia for an initial contract until 31st December 2024.
About the Position
The department is re-designing its Export Certification using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to deliver modern, high-quality certificate templates that integrate via an Extensible Markup Language (XML) schema, to provide a variety of certification that generate as PDFs in the new Export Documentation System.
We are looking for an AEM Forms Developer with experience in developing and maintaining XDP forms using Adobe Designer and managing applications in AEM JEE environments, using Adobe Workbench.
- Design and create XDP forms using Adobe Designer
- Integration of XDP templates with XML schema
- Design of workflow processes with AEM workbench
- Debugging of AEM issues and providing technical solutions
- Manage AEM JEE server applications and deployments
- Upgrade/Patching AEM JEE servers
- Documentation of solutions and procedures for future reference
- Provide training in AEM for new users
- Liaise with Adobe support as needed
- Experience working in an Agile environment with exposure to Azure DevOps
- Team contribution on design plan
- Collaboration with multiple teams
- Experience in managing AEM applications, conducting deployments and maintenance of the AEM JEE servers.
- Experience with debugging AEM forms and server issues to support the AEM environments.
- The ability to engage well with stakeholders and develop strong relationships with business and technical stakeholders as required.
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 05/02/2024
Email for questions: email@example.com
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.