EL1 Business Analyst
- Possible 12 months extensions available
- Work in federal agency
- Australia Wide a fully remote role
- Contract until 30 June 2024
- Federal Government Agency
- Australia Wide
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Business Analyst. This position is located in their busy offices across Australia for an initial contract until 30 June 2024.
- Gathering of requirements across business units working alongside architects. This would be for user stories, process models, high level and detailed requirements;
- Develop procurement documentation, understand and participate in the procurement process;
- Work in a fast paced environment delivering outcomes for proofs of concepts, trials, and short term projects to test solutions for the future of DVA ICT;
- Produce high quality documentation for possible use in the development of business cases and new policy proposals;
- Stakeholder management both internal and external to the organisation, including working with senior executives;
- Perform quality assurance across deliverables.
- At least two years’ experience in Business Analysis, government experience is a bonus.
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by COB on Monday 06/02/2023
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.