Procurement and Contract Manager
- Contract until the 30/08/2024
- State Government Agency
- ACT Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage an Procurement and Contract Manager. This position is located in their busy ACT office for an initial contract until the 30/08/2024.
About the Position
the Procurement and Contracts Manager will undertake a range of concurrently delivered procurement and contract management activities in support of establishing contract arrangements. This position will establish and maintain a Strategic Procurement Plan and detailed operational Procurement Plan to ensure procurements are conducted efficiently.
- Work closely with the Procurement and Finance teams to produce all procurement documentation and manage procurement and contract management activities.
- Develop contracts and agreements
- Manage operational procurement plans and procurement documentation
- Conduct assurance reviews and reporting for procurement and contract management activities.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Represent the organisation in meetings and negotiations with external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the annual reviews of Facilities related policies to ensure they are current and fit for purpose and contribute to the maintenance and development of operational procedures and practices.
- Work collaboratively with the department Work Health and Safety team on the seamless delivery of services.
- Procurement and Contract experience.
Benefits working with this Client
- Possible extensions available.
- Growth in a state government role
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 14/02/2024
Email for questions only: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.