Communications and Marketing Specialist
- Contract until 03/03/2025
- Federal Government Agency
- ACT, VIC, SA Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an EL1 Communications and Marketing Specialist. This position is located in their busy ACT, VIC, SA office for an initial contract until the 03/03/2025.
The successful candidate will be proactive in seeking opportunities to generate and distribute content, continuously striving for better outcomes. They will have demonstrated experience in leading marketing and communication activities that increase the awareness, desire and adoption of key projects and their outputs. Experience in a national, high-profile organisation is highly desirable, and a strong understanding of regional Australia
- Implementing and contributing to stakeholder engagement processes
- Developing materials
- Building and managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Complying with all health and safety policies and procedure
- Developing, delivering, and evaluating the success of marketing and communication campaigns in collaboration federal team, Government Agency partner organisations, internal delivery partners and communications Team.
- Striving to achieve and encouraging others to do the same. Monitoring progress and identifying risks that may impact on outcomes.
- The successful candidate may be required to work extended hours at short notice or be available to work outside normal office hours
- A degree or diploma from an Australian educational institution, or a comparable overseas qualification.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Benefits working with this Client
- A 12-month contract
- Growth in a federal government role
- Potential for extensions
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 14/02/2024 Consultant: Shynata
Email for questions only: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.