Administrative Support Officer
- 12 month contract commencing 01/07/2024 + 12 month extensions
- APS4 or APS5
- NV1 Security Clearance minimum requirement
- 12 month contract commencing 01/07/2024
- Federal Government Agency
- Forrest, ACT Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an Administrative Support Officer. This position is located in their busy Forrest, ACT office for an initial 12 month contract commencing 01/07/2024.
- assist with the management of shared mailboxes
- assist with record keeping
- liaise between the account managers and the course co-ordinator on course administration
- provide input into business process improvement
- provide administrative support to ensure successful learning and development outcomes.
- Effective stakeholder management with effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability to change
- Ability to work independently and display initiative to raise issues
- Strong organisational and coordination experience.
Benefits working with this Client
- Re-sponsorship of your NV1 clearance
- 12 month extensions
- Commence after your current contract
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 26/02/2024 Consultant: AJ
Email for questions only: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.