Engagement Support Officer
- Contract until the 04/06/2024
- State Government Agency
- Sydney Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage an Engagement Support Officer. This position is located in their busy Sydney office for an initial contract until the 04/06/2024.
About the Position
Provide administrative services to support the state government to exercise its legislative roles. These include being appointed as a substitute decision-maker, education and engagement with the community on the rights of represented people in relation to the functions of the state government.
- Managing complaints, internal reviews of decisions
- The role provides a range of administrative tasks, including managing incoming phone calls and reception services to internal and external customers.
- Act as a point of contact performing reception services including management of phone calls, counter enquiries and emails from staff and customers and provide a timely and effective information and referral service.
- Assist with projects and research
- Admin experience desirable
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 16/02/2024
Email for questions only: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Nyiyaparli and other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.