For clients who wish to open opportunities for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates, Karlka Recruiting Group will operate as a bridge between the training organisations of your choice, your organisation and the trainees or apprentices. We will assign a support officer to allocate candidates to the correct courses, assist them with enrolment paperwork, timetable management, family and home support, mentoring and any other issues they may have.
The strong relationships and support networks we build with our talent pools have enabled us to connect with ambitious Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates who are ready for long term employment and actively seeking to join the workforce.
Karlka Recruiting Group traineeship program offers to:
- Introduce job ready Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to our clients
- Help our clients identify the appropriate traineeship opportunities
- Assist the client with candidate on-boarding
- Provide advice on wage subsidy allowances
- Provide mentoring support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates